Ball valve designed as per API6D and ASME B16.34
Bore with a greater diameter than the piping nominal diameter, suitable for scraper dimensions.
From DN 50/NPS 2 to DN 200 NPS 8
Temperature range: from -46º C to 200º C
Operation: Manual with lever / Manual with gear box
Connections PN: 25/40/100/150/260 ASME: 150 /300/600/900/1500
Multiple loading system
The dimension between faces and bores can be adapted as needed and indicated.
Metal-metal closure with tungsten carbide
for 100% tightness.
Ball and seats made of stainless steel, duplex steel or other alloys with hard face coatings.
Design as per API6D and ASME B16.34, B16.10 and B16.5.
Antistatic device, non-ejectable stem.
Services with suspended solids.
- Design as per API6D and ASME B16.34, B16.10 and B16.5.- Antistatic device.- Non-ejectable stem.
OPTIONAL:- Padlock.- Stem extender.- Automation.
- Design suitable for new non-conventional processes requiring high operating pressure. - Trunnion three-part design.- Design as per API 6A and ISO 10423. - FIRE SAFE certification as per API 6FA.- Approved pursuant to Total Austral’s GS EP PVV 154.- Antistatic device
- Non-ejectable stem, DN ½” to 2” - RF-RJ-NPT-BSPT-SW-BW-PL ends.
- 2500 or API 10000 series - Full/reduced bore
- Forged ball valve with a three-part design, and a floating ball for high pressure
- Valve designed as per BS 5351 and ASME B16.34
- From NPS ¼ to NPS1
- From -46ºC to 250ºC
- Pressure Range 10,000 PSI
- NPT connections
Operation: - Manual with lever - Stem extension for isolation
Valve with a 3 or 4 way design
Design as per API6D, ASME B16.34, B16.5, B16.11, B16.25
Non-ejectable stem, DN ½” to 4”, RF, RJ, NPT, BSPT, SW and BW ends, PL Series #150, #300, #600 and #900
Reduced bore Metal seats with soft inserts or TCC seats.
Manual, gearbox, automated
- Ball valve designed as per API6D, ASME B16.34, B16.10 and B16.5 - The valves may be built with a full or reduced bore
- Size: from 1/2” to 4” - Temperature range: from -46ºC to 250ºC - Connections: PN: 25 /40 /100 /150 /260
ASME: 150 /300 / 600 / 900 - RF – RJ – NPT – BSPT – SW – BW – PL ends - Operation: Manual with lever / Manual with gearbox / Automated- Antistatic device - Non-ejectable stem